- If you would like to arrive to Kouty nad Desnou on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 in the evening, please inform the registration:
Lucie Sedova: +420 725 049 446
Jiri Juras: +420 774 801 099
Miroslava Jurasova: +420 605 721 555
- In case of arrival on Wednesday, September 29, 2021 is to be expected with an additional charge (Wednesday dinner, bed, Thursday breakfast, lunch).
- Arrival on September 30, 2021 is required before 5:00pm!
- After arriving at the competition venue, please park on the designated parking areas (see Parking in Hotel Dlouhe Strane area) and follow the instructions of the organizers.
- Then proceed to registration in the lower building, room K400 (beside reception).
- To be registered you will need (if you don´t sent before):
– The proof of the registration fee payment.
– The license plate number and vintage of your vehicle.
– Names and passport numbers of members of your crew.
- At the registration you need to sign attendance list. According to this signature the certificates will be send to you after the competition by e-mail.
- At the registration place you will obtain your personal identifier tag. You must wear it all the time on a visible place on your clothes, as well as a bracelet.
- At the registration you will receive meal vouchers for the duration of the competition. You will exchange them for meals in the dining room. It is not possible to get any meals without them.
- Place the starting numbers, which you will receive at the registration, to the front and back of your vehicle. Other stickers as advert stickers, place at the sides or any other place you may find desirable.
- The starting number determinates your start order in each particular task. The schedule and starting times into particular tasks will be posted after opening evening debate on the board in hallway of the lower house. Pay attention to it, please!
- Change of category or type of crew is possible no later than on Thursday at the registration of the competing crew.
- All information concerning the competition, including the time schedule, will be placed on the panels in the hallway of the lower building.
- The program starts at 8:30pm on September 30, 2021 (Thursday) in conference room R2.
- During the Rallye Rejviz, all motor vehicle operation is governed by the Law of conventional road traffic in force in the territory of the Czech Republic.
- The Radar speed checks will be performed during the Rallye-Rejviz to comply with maximum speed. Speed limit in Czech Republic is 50 km/hour in the communities and 90 km/hour on the open road. The results will be reflected into the complete point score.
- Over the course of the competition you will be asked to submit to an alcohol test. The blood alcohol level limit for drivers in the Czech Republic is 0.0 ‰ (0,0 mg/l). In case the test will be positive the team will be disqualified. In case the driver refuses to submit to this test, the team will also be disqualified.
- Use of special warning and lighting equipment on vehicles is possible only during common transfer in convoy, transportation of injured, live rescue action or explicit instructions in itinerary.
- There is a special Code for driving in convoy. Your agreement is necessary for taking part in the convoy.
- Consultation to tasks places and start times will be held in the room K400 after its distribution from 11.30pm to 00.30am.
- With the start of the competition will begin your 24-hour working shift. Relief after the shift is not guaranteed.
- Keep starting time for each particular task! The starting vehicle with complete crew is supposed to be at the place of start at least 5 minutes before the start. The crew absenting at the start area in designated starting time will not be admitted and the team will not be evaluated in that particular task.
- We recommend to your attention the General instructions for tasks.
- Travelling time on the course (stage) is not taken into an account. Time is only taken into consideration at the tasks.
- The protest can be lodged only after remittance of CZK 1 000 to the director of competition. In case of disallowing of protest the remittance will not be returned.
- Contacts on staff in case of unforeseen events:
Phone +420 734 586 366, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for participants, entourage and onlookers of Rallye Rejviz – attachment No. 1
This attachment regulates recording of audio, video and photographic documentation during and in area of competitive tasks.
- Participants and onlookers of tasks during Rallye Rejviz competition acknowledge that organizing of International Professional Exercise and Competition for EMS Teams under the trademark Rallye Rejviz registered in Industrial Property Office belongs to its owner – RALLYE REJVIZ z.s. and is legally warded by law No. 441/2000 Sb. Trademarks. Only the owner may use trademark in connection with products and services.
- In order to record audiovisual material or photographic documentation during and in area of tasks person must be accredited according to Rallye Rejviz rules of accreditation. This does not apply to members of civic association RALLYE REJVIZ and members of Rallye Rejviz organizing team.
- Commercial use of any audio and video recordings or photographic documentation where the brand “Rallye Rejviz“ is visible, during and in area of tasks is forbidden, and the owner of trademark will take legal action to prevent any further sharing of mentioned documentation.
- Movement and activity of cameramen and photographers in area of task is directed by task judge. In case of disobedience cameraman / photographer will be shown out of the area of task.
- Verbal approval of task judge must be acquired in order to use external source of light or external flash in area of task.
- These instructions are obligatory for participants, entourage and onlookers.
|Instructions for Rallye Rejviz participants (full version)|
|General instructions for tasks|
|Main principles of judging/scoring at Rallye Rejvíz & Minimal standard of action during tasks at Rallye Rejvíz|
Have a question?